Join the Baltimore Therapy Group!
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Talented and culturally-competent therapists looking for flexible hours in an independent environment.
- Licensed in Maryland as an independent practitioner in one of the professions: psychologist, social worker (LCSW-C), marriage and family therapist (LMFT), or licensed professional counselor (LCPC).
- Multicultural competence (race, gender, sexual orientation)
- Part-time (12+ clinical hours) or full-time (20+ clinical hours) availability
- Couples counseling experience (including knowledge of EFT and/or the Gottman approach)
In addition to clinical hours Baltimore Therapy Group therapists engage in four hours a month of practice development (e.g., conducting outreach, studying in an area of practice, attending trainings, marketing).
- Competitive salary with yearly increases
- 401K match after Year 1
- Monthly case consultation groups run by an expert in supervision, individual therapy, and couples counseling
This is an excellent opportunity to build a caseload with private-pay, motivated, high-functioning clients. If interested please email CV/resume and a cover letter that speaks specifically to your qualification for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon meeting, job applicants will need to supply three references and copy of malpractice insurance.
Baltimore Therapy Group is Hiring!